CLOSE ×

Full-Time
Post 16 Courses

The widest range of post-16 courses in the Tenterden / Ashford area: A Levels, International Baccalaureate, level 3, Level 2 & GCSE's.

All
A Level
IBCP
Level 2
Level 3

Mathematics

A Level

Duration: 2 Years

At AS level students will cover two different modules, Pure Mathematics and Statistics and Mechanics.

Full Details

Mathematics GCSE

Level 2

Duration: 1 Year

This course provides students with another opportunity to secure a grade 4 in GCSE Mathematics.

Full Details

Maths Studies

IBCP

Duration: 1 Year

The topics covered are: Algebra; Functions and equations; Circular functions and trigonometry; Vectors; Statistics and probability; and Calculus.

Full Details

Media Studies

A Level

Duration: 2 Years

A-level Media Studies engages students in the study of media products in relation to the four areas of language, audience, representation and industry.

Full Details

Music National Extended Diploma

Level 3

Duration: 2 Years

This is an excellent qualification for anyone who plays an instrument or sings to a good standard. You will learn how to perform in an ensemble, perform as a soloist, about working in the music industry and how to harmonise and arrange music using written notation.

Full Details

Music Technology

Level 3

Duration: 2 Years

The NCFE Level 3 Applied General Certificate in Music Technology enables learners to develop their skills, knowledge and understanding of working in the music technology sector.

Full Details

Philosophy, Theology & Ethics

A Level

Duration: 2 Years

This course studies the philosophy of religion, religious ethics and the New Testament.

Full Details

Photography

A Level

Duration: 2 year, although a one-year AS course can be organised by prior arrangement

Following the GCSE, you will continue to explore camera settings and ways of manipulating images both digitally and by hand using art/photography materials and processes.

Full Details

Photography

Level 2

Duration: 1 Year

During this one-year GCSE course, you will study a range of traditional and contemporary artists/photographers relevant to a chosen theme.

Full Details

Physical Education

A Level

Duration: 2 Years

There are 4 components to this course: 70% of the course grade comes from 2 exams and the other 30% of the grade comes from Practical and Coursework

Full Details

Physics

A Level

Duration: 2 Years

The course enables candidates to develop a wide range of skills in data collection, analysis and investigation, alongside developing a logical way of approaching problems and thinking analytically about situations.

Full Details

Psychology

A Level

Duration: 2 Years

Psychology gives you a good understanding of how people think and why they act the way they do, making the subject extremely useful for any career that involves dealing with people.

Full Details

Psychology

IBCP

Duration: 2 Years

The IB Diploma Programme higher level psychology course aims to develop an awareness of how research findings can be applied to better understand human behaviour and how ethical practices are upheld in psychological inquiry.

Full Details

Public Services

Level 3

Duration: 2 Years

This BTEC qualification combines sociology, politics and health and fitness with public services. This is a skills-based qualification, which is assessed 100% via coursework.

Full Details

Ready for Work Programme

Level 2

Duration: 1 Year

This programme will be open to Homewood students who have not achieved five GCSE grades at A* – C including a level 4 in GCSE English and/or Maths.

Full Details

Social and Cultural Anthropology

IBCP

Duration: 2 Years

The IB social and cultural anthropology course offers an opportunity for students to become acquainted with anthropological perspectives and ways of thinking, and to develop critical, reflexive knowledge.

Full Details

Sociology

A Level

Duration: 2 Years

The course covers a wide range of topics including compulsory modules in Education, Methods in Context and Research Methods.

Full Details

Sport

Level 3

Duration: 2 Years

With BTEC Nationals in Sport, you have the flexibility to choose the right course to support your progression at every stage in your study programme.

Full Details

Teach Early

Level 3

Duration: 2 Years

The Teach Early course is designed for those students who have an interest in education and a desire to become teachers of the future.

Full Details

Textiles

A Level

Duration: 2 year, although a one-year AS course can be organised by prior arrangement

On this course, you will explore a range of Textile techniques using a variety of skills.

Full Details