On these Pages
Welcome to Homewood Sixth Form Centre. On these pages, you will find a wide range of information about all our courses and life in our excellent sixth form which we hope will tell you all you need to know about being a Key Stage student at Homewood.
- About our Sixth Form
- Course Information and Video Guides
- Options Blocks
- How to Travel to Homewood
- Homewood Careers Website
- Learning Support
- How to Apply & Contact Us
Additional places now available – apply here
Students travel to Homewood Sixth Form from an extremely wide area across Kent and East Sussex. If you are unsure of the best way to travel, please make use of the resources available to help you understand your options and the schemes operated by the local authorities to support travel for students who are 16 and over.
If your child is not eligible for free school transport, you may be able to receive transport assistance through our Vacant Seats Payment Scheme.
If there are empty seats on the vehicles we hire for children who are eligible for free travel, we can offer these seats to other children. This is only available on existing transport, where there is a space and we cannot make any special arrangements to routes or times. There is a fee and seats are offered on a first come, first served basis at the council’s discretion.
- 16+ Travel Saver (Kent)
The KCC 16+ Travel Saver is a bus pass that can save parents and students up to 50% on the cost of bus travel to and from school and college.
- 3i-D (East Sussex)
Under 19s can apply for a 3i-D card which gives you proof of ID so you can purchase the Freedom ticket. The Freedom Ticket offers unlimited travel on nearly every bus* in East Sussex for seven days in a row, including weekends. The Freedom ticket is £17.50 per week (valid as of 1 September 2019) and is issued on the bus as a paper ticket only.
- 2: Ashford – Great Chart – Bethersden – High Halden – Homewood
- 2A: Ashford – Kingsnorth – Shadoxhurst – Woodchurch – Homewood
- 12: Maidstone – Sutton Valence – Headcorn – Biddenden – Homewood
- 293: Lydd – Camber – Rye – Iden – Wittersham – Homewood
- 294: Peasmarsh – Northiam – Rolvenden Layne – Homewood
- 295 : Hawkhurst – Sandhurst – Benenden – Homewood
- 297 – Goudhurst – Cranbrook – Benenden – Rolvenden – Homewood
- HS1: Little Burton – Willesborough – South Ashford – Great Chart – Homewood
- HS2 (Chalkwell): Beaver Lane – Great Chart – Bethersden – High Halden – Homewood
- HS2 (Scotland & Bates): Aldington – Park Farm – Hamstreet – Warehorne – Woodchurch – Homewood
- HS3: Chartfields – Kingsnorth – Shadoxhurst – Woodchurch – Homewood
- HS3: (Scotland & Bates): Singleton – Homewood
- HS4: Kennington – Bybrook – Ashford – Godinton Park – Bethersden – Homewood
- HS6: Finberry – Stanhope – Singleton – Bethersden – Homewood
- HS6R: Shadoxhurst – Kingsnorth – Park Farm – South Ashford – Singleton – Homewood
- HS7: Egerton – Charing Heath – Pluckley – Smarden Bell – Homewood
- HS8: Pluckley – Smarden – Homewood
- HS10: Cuckoo Lane – Coulter Road – Park Farm – Kingsnorth – Bromley Green – Hamstreet – Kenardington – Homewood
- HS27: Stone-in-Oxney – Wittersham – Small Hythe – Homewood
- HS28: Bethersden – Homewood
- Appledore & Stone: Stone – Appledore – Homewood
- Biddenden A&B: Biddenden – Homewood
- Northiam A: Rye Harbour – Rye – Cadborough Cliff – Northiam – Homewood
- Northiam X: Rye Harbour – Rye – Beckley – Northiam – Homewood
- Smarden 1: Pluckley Station – Smarden – Smarden Bell – Homewood
- Rye: Winchelsea – Rye – Playden – Peasmarsh – Homewood